1. HTML also known as Hypertext Markup Language. <html> tags are used to declare the start and the end of the webpage.
2. The <body> tag is used in every HTML webpage to declare where the content & other tags will go.
3. <h1> represents a large header. <h6> would represent a smaller header.
4. Please type My first header!
5. The / is used in most tags to close the opening tag in this case the </h1> is closing the <h1> opening tag on line 3.
6. Closing the <body> tag using </body> . You will see the closing and opening tags used though out this course.
7. The HTML closing tag </html> is the last tag you need to add to the text editor. After that this box will close and you will see the webpage you have created.
Log In with Google
I am a:
Register with Google Login
I am a:
Type the following in the editor above:
Then the next instructions will follow!
Lesson 1: Header