Log In with Google
I am a:
Register with Google Login
I am a:
1. <html> tags are used to declare the start and the end of the webpage.
2. The <body> tag is used in every HTML webpage to declare where the content & other tags will go.
3. The <p> tag defines a paragraph. Browsers automatically add some space (margin) before and after each <p> element.
4. Please type: The Games Were Held In France
5. The / is used in most tags to close the opening tag in this case the </p> is closing the <p> opening tag on line 3. This is also known as a P-end-tag.
6. Closing the <body> tag using </body> .
7. The HTML closing/end tag </html> will always be the last tag used. Once you are done you will see the webpage you created.
Type the following in the editor above:
Then the next instructions will follow!
Lesson 2: Paragraph