Log In with Google
I am a:
Register with Google Login
I am a:
1. HTML also known as Hypertext Markup Language. <html> tags are used to declare the start and the end of the webpage.
2. The <body> tag is used in every HTML webpage to declare where the content & other tags will go.
3. The <marquee> tag is a non-standard HTML element which causes text to scroll up, down, left or right automatically.
4. Please type: The Easter Bunny
5. The / is used in most tags to close the opening tag in this case the </marquee> is closing the <marquee> opening tag on line 3.
6. Closing the <body> tag using </body> . You will see the closing and opening tags used though out this course.
7. The HTML closing tag </html> is the last tag you need to add to the text editor. After that this box will close and you will see the webpage you have created.
Type the following in the editor above:
Then the next instructions will follow!
Lesson 1: Marquee